Grape Crush Bamboo PJs (8-10)
Pajamas that are made for more than just PJing - these layers are meant for sleep and play. Pikas are made with high quality, incredibly soft bamboo fabric that naturally helps regulate body temperature. That means they help keep kids cool when it's warm, and warm when it's cool.
Pikas are the perfect layer to go under hockey equipment, a snowsuit or anytime your kids just need a little extra something to protect them from the elements, or keep them warm and dry. Because adventure is everywhere.
Proudly made in Canada.
Good to know when picking a size: Pika Layers PJs are designed to be tight fitting so if you are unsure, size up!
Fabric & Care
· Material: 95% rayon of bamboo, 5% spandex
· Antimicrobial fabric that inhibits the growth of microorganisms
· All fabrics are Oeko-Tex-100 certified, an independent global certification that confirms that no harmful chemicals have been used
· Machine washable, tumble dry low
· All articles are pre-washed and pre-shrunk